Saturday, June 18, 2011

Week Seven - Schemes Page 1


This week in our Art Journaling Challenge, we are focusing on the theme of Schemes, that is, the plans we make...the ones that we lay when we are going about making our hopes, dreams and goals come true...remember, an art journal page has no rules...you can take this challenge literally, or just use it as an artistic catalyst...whatever you create, share it with us in the Hopes Dreams Goals & Schemes gallery at CatScrap...we want to be sure to praise it and welcome you to the community! :) My page is above using the freebie provided generously by the sweet talented Paula Kesselring...I also used some of the other wonderful designs available in her CatScrap store....thanks Paula!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sooo happy that you like my part Christine and your page is amazing !!!!!I hope everybody enjoy to play with us !

    ReplyDelete