Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Journal Your ART Out!


A brand new kit in a series of art journaling kits done with my friend and favorite Scrap Artist, Nancie Rowe Janitz called "Journal Your Art Out"....this will go down as being one of my all time favorite kits ever...all hand painted, drawn, collaged and delivered straight to you by Nan and I from different parts of the world, her in Michigan, me in California... but our work comes together beautifully to form this exclusive and totally unique digital kit...and it is on sale today for 20% off...plus, there is a freebie connected to this kit available in my shop...go snag it now! Enjoy the Creative Team's eye candy! thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I saw your kit Journal your art out Number 4 at pinterest. I am so enchanted by this art and I'd Like to know how can I have it. I want to use it for my daughter's birthday party.
    Thanks,
    Valéria

    ReplyDelete