Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Presenting Journal Your ART Out layouts...


this one was done by one of my favorite of all time scrappers, Cheryl aka "gonewiththewind" in scrapping circles...her cute dd Olivia...didn't she just ROCK this kit?

this one done by "Ultracoolmama" Elaine...love the photo and the wings! and the way she added colored flowers over the left cascade of text flowers...pretty!

This one by LauraKaye...isn't it sweet? So many darling little details and touches...

this one is by me...of my sweet little Ushi Bear, he always makes me smile!

This one was done by the talented Valeria...so cute!

This darling layout was done by Claire, "Shades of Bliss"

So that is all for now...later I will share some of the none photograph layouts, more altered styled done with this kit...tfl! Have a lovely rest of you day!

No comments:

Post a Comment